When I select "Report View" in the Testplan/Requirement/Execution section of SilkCentral Test Manager, there are no reports displayed. How do I populate this with a list of reports?

0 Likes

Problem:

When I select "Report View" in the Testplan/Requirement/Execution section of SilkCentral Test Manager, there are no reports displayed. How do I populate this with a list of reports?

Resolution:

QUESTION
----------------------------------

ANSWER
----------------------------------

You need to assign specific permissions to each custom report in terms of Projects, Modules and Category.

• Go to Administration/Reports and click on the Custom Report tab.

• Click on a custom report.

• In the Permission section, select the project(s) that you want the report to be available to, whether you want the report to be available in Issue Manager and/or Test Manager and what category you want to be able to use the report in (execution, planning, requirement or all three.)

• Then save the report. This report should then be available in the Report View of the project and category that you selected in the previous step.

Old KB# 24774
Comment List
Anonymous