How do I retrieve the browser link to a Test Definition in SilkCentral Test Manager?
The URL to identify an individual Test Definition can be obtained by using a freeware application called DHTML Spy. See instructions below
Using DHTML Spy to capture the URL of a particular Testplan in SilkCentral Test Manager
3. Select the URL from the IE Window drop down list.
4. Open SilkCentral Test Manager and select the Test Plan
5. Select Edit | Find on DHTML menu or binoculars
6. “Left click” and hold on “Finder Tool” Icon and drag over to the Test Definition you want the link for. Release mouse left click
7. Select the chosen Test Definition in the “Find HTML Element” window in DHTML Spy
8. Click the “Select in DOM Tree Button
9. The link address in the “hRef” column is the required link for that particular Test definition.