Please could anyone upload again attachment, "Manual Test with Expected Results.zip"
How do I create a Report in SCTM that includes the "Expected Results" of a Test Definition?
there is not a predefined report setup that includes the
“Expected Results” of a Test Definition. This can
be setup using the SQL of the existing report “Manual Test
Definition Document” in SCTM and the attached BIRT report
template “Manual Test with Expected Results” See
1. Go to Administration | Reports | Report Templates Tab and upload the attached Birt Template “Template - Manual with Expected Results” and give it a name.
2. Go to Reports and create a new Report and give it a name (Eg Manual Test with Expected Results” and click “Finish”.
3. Right click on “Manual Test Definition Document” report and choose “Edit”.
4. Copy the SQL statement
from this report.
5. Right click on your new report and choose edit.
6. Paste the SQL query into the “Report data query” section and click “Finish”.
7. Choose your new report and click the “Parameters” tab
8. Enter in the parameter for this report into the value field (Which is the Test Definition Name) and click “ok”
9. Go to “Report” tab and choose “Select Report Template” and choose your Template Report from the dropdown list.
10. You will see your Report Displayed with Step Name, Description and Expected Result of each test step of the Test Definition.