Signature field

Hi there, 

I have a scenario where I have to sign in the e-signature field and then the "Save and Submit" button gets enabled. So far I am not able to find any signature command in Silk Mobile help section. Can anyone point me to the right direction.

Mobile OS: Android

SM Version: 9.2

Before E-Sign Screen

After E-Sign Screen

Ali V.

Parents
  • Verified Answer

Hi John,

I already tried that option that you mentioned but "Event Recording" does not work on the signature field. However I was able to get the "Save & Submit" button enabled by trying something and it worked. I was able to recognize the signature text area and was able to click it. In the app that I am automating, it doesn't require a specific length for a signature so a simple click that puts a "period" on the field registers as a signature and enables the "save & submit" button.

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks

Ali V.

• Verified Answer

Hi John,

I already tried that option that you mentioned but "Event Recording" does not work on the signature field. However I was able to get the "Save & Submit" button enabled by trying something and it worked. I was able to recognize the signature text area and was able to click it. In the app that I am automating, it doesn't require a specific length for a signature so a simple click that puts a "period" on the field registers as a signature and enables the "save & submit" button.

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks

Ali V.

Children
No Data