Idea ID: 2870194

Please include snapshots/graphs along with selected metrics in the exported test reports in CSV format.

4 months ago

While exporting the REPORT to CSV, we don’t have the option to include ‘snapshots/graphs’ only we can include metrics.

Also CSV report doesn't show the Min, Max, Avg,90th Percentile Transaction response times values in the report even though we have selected the metrics while exporting.

CSV report doesn't show the selected metrics in the proper format so as a user we were unable to find all selected metrics viz Min, Max, Avg,90th Percentile Transaction response times values.

Labels:

Load Testing – Execution
Test Results
Parents
  • It looks like two requests in a single idea, lets keep this one to track this request "include snapshots/graphs along with selected metrics in the exported test reports in CSV format", I will open it for voting. 

For the second comment, please submit another idea request, and even better, prior to doing so it will be great to virtually meet and discuss your needs, it could be that there is a solution within the tool that can address your needs already. Please consider open a service request via the support system and ask to be contacted by LRC PM. 

• Thanks for looking in to our issue. Can i know any ETA for the 1st request ie. including snapshots/graphs along with selected metrics in the exported test reports in CSV format"? When it can be implemented.

Also we can meet virtually to discuss both the requests. Can you please let me know in which Time zone are you working? i am working in IST timezone.

Comment
  • Thanks for looking in to our issue. Can i know any ETA for the 1st request ie. including snapshots/graphs along with selected metrics in the exported test reports in CSV format"? When it can be implemented.

Also we can meet virtually to discuss both the requests. Can you please let me know in which Time zone are you working? i am working in IST timezone.

Children
No Data