How to "reset" the display position of the "Options" GUI in File Compare Merge?
The "Options" GUI displays (on screen) in the same place as where it is was closed. If you have a dual monitor setup, and had the options GUI open on the second monitor, the options GUI will open on the second monitor. However if you disable the second monitor, the options pane will still "open" on the second monitor. So you need to "reset" the position of the "Options" GUI so that you can see it.
In order to reset the coordinate of where the GUI opens, you can do the following:
1) Navigate to the following directory:
C:\Documents and Settings\\.fcm
2) Open "config.properties" in notepad
3) Search for the following text "options_dialog"
4) Modify the value so it reads:
- Now you should be able to see the options GUI.