When running Import/Export Manager why do I get an exception stating "Caused by: com.starbase.starteam.SDKRuntimeException: The native library "StSDKNativeFileAccess_02.dll" was not found. Please verify that the StarTeam SDK is properly inst

0 Likes

Problem:

When running Import/Export Manager why do I get an exception stating "Caused by: com.starbase.starteam.SDKRuntimeException: The native library "StSDKNativeFileAccess_02.dll" was not found. Please verify that the StarTeam SDK is properly installed"?

Resolution:

• Product Name: StarTeam
  • Product Version: 2005 R2
  • Product Component: Import Export Manager
  • Platform/OS Version: Windows

Question:

When running Import/Export Manager why do I get an exception stating "Caused by: com.starbase.starteam.SDKRuntimeException: The native library "StSDKNativeFileAccess_02.dll" was not found. Please verify that the StarTeam SDK is properly installed"?

Answer:

This error indicates that the StSDKNativeFileAccess_02.dll file was not found in the Import/Export Manager directory, normally C:\Program Files\Borland\StarTeam Import Export Manager. If you verify that this file is not installed in the Import/Export Manager directory then browse to your StarTeam SDK directory and under the Lib folder you should find a copy of the file. The path to the Lib folder is usually C:\Program Files\Borland\StarTeam SDK 2005 R2\Lib. Once you locate this file copy and paste it to your Import/Export Manager directory and run the export/import utility again.

Author: Martin Donnelly

Old KB# 27960
Comment List
Related
Recommended