Custom form (Alternate Property Editor) is not working only on some of the StarTeam Cross-Platform Client.
Instead of loading the custom form, the default form is loaded.
When this occurs, the message "[INFO] EditorManager - StarTeam Extensions not loaded" is shown on StJava.exe console (This console is launched when .stjava program is launched using StJava.exe instead of StJavaw.exe):
This issue will happen when a 64-bit StarTeam Java VM Launcher is used to launch the 32-bit Cross-Platform Client application.
To resolve this application-launcher mismatch, you should re-associate the application (with file type STJAVA) with the correct version of StarTeam Java VM Launcher:
The normal way to change the program associated with a file extension is to use the 'Default Programs' utility (in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008). The steps are:
1. In the 'Default Programs' window, select 'Associate a file type or protocol with a program.'.
2. In the 'Set Associations' dialog, click on the '.stjava' entry and select 'Change program...' .
3. In the 'Open with' dialog, click the 'Browse' button.
4. In the 'Open with...' dialog, navigate to the 32-bit SDK\bin folder, e.g. 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Borland\StarTeam SDK 12.0\bin', select the file 'StJava.exe' or 'StJavaw.exe' and click 'Open'.
5. In the 'Open with' dialog, click 'OK' for the changes to take effect.
6. Using the Start menu, locate and click on the StarTeam Cross-Platform Client entry.
If the file-program association is changed successfully and the Custom Forms loaded successfully, the CPC console will display the message "Created new loader":
If after executing the above steps and the custom workflow error remains, please contact Micro Focus Supportline to assist with the examination and modification of the registry keys associated with the stjava extension.