|Configuration Name||This property should be edited to reflect the name of your configuration.|
|DbServerName||This should be set to the exact name of the StarTeam DSN|
|ServerGUID||The GUID of the StarTeam server. This value can be queried from the StarTeam database with SELECT F3 FROM s0|
|LogPath||The folder path where StarTeam server logs should be stored. The previous path can be found by searching for server.en-US.log on the filesystem|
|DBType||This value should remain unaltered if a SQL Server database is in use. For Oracle databases this value should be set to 3|
|ComputerName||The hostname of the machine running the StarTeam Server|
|RepositoryPath||The path to the StarTeam vault. This contains the folders Archive and Cache - these folders can be searched for on the filesystem if the vault path is not known|
1. Save the XML file and launch the Server Administration console.
2. Select the configuration and click the properties icon.
3. The following error will appear
4. Dismiss the error by clicking OK
5. Ensure the DSN name is correct and enter the correct database login and password
6. Click verify connection to verify details.
7. Click OK
8. Start the server