Opening StarTeam URLs works for me on IE, Firefox and Windows Explorer but not in Chrome. How do you get it to work with Chrome please?
How to configure the Windows machine to open StarTeam URL
How to configure the machine to open StarTeam URL
StarTeam client installation process will create few keys in Windows Registry so that the operating system will recognize the StarTeam protocol to open StarTeam URLs. If you are unable to open StarTeam URL then you have to manually create these keys in Windows Registry. Follow the below steps to configure the machine
1. Run regedit to launch Windows Registry Editor
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes
3. Create key"s with name "starteam", "shell" , "open" , "command" as shown in below image
4. Under "starteam" key , set the default value to "URL:StarTeam Protocol" and also create another key ( String key) with name as "URL Protocol" and value as "" ( as shown below)
5. Under command key , set the default value to
"C:\Program Files\Borland\StarTeam SDK 9.3\bin\StJavaw.exe" -f "C:\Program Files\Borland\StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 2006\StarTeamCP.stjava" -- -openurl "%1"
Author: Praveen Boyineni