How can I list all modified files since a label was created?

0 Likes

Problem:

Resolution:

• Product Name: StarTeam
  • Product Version: 2005 R2
  • Product Component: Win32 and CPC client
  • Platform/OS Version: All

Question:

Answer:

To retrieve such a list you need to do the following:Go to the audit tab and locate your labels by finding the entries where the column "Class Name 1" has the value "Label". Select these items, and in the bottom pane, you can get the label"s created time. Take a note of this value.

Switch to the file tab, and create a query to later use to filter the files. This can be done by going to File | Filters | Queries... and clicking the new button. Give the query a name, go to the "condition node". In the field drop down, select "Modified Time", in the operator field select "On or After" or just "After", depending on which you would rather have, and in the value field enter the label"s created date that you retrieved earlier . Click the add button and then the save button to store this query. Exit the query screen, and go to File | Filters | Filters... and choose the new button. Give the filter a name. Click the Query... button and select the query you have just created. This filter will display only the files that were modified since the creation of a label.

Author: Levi Bowman

Old KB# 27838
Comment List
Related
Recommended