When I attempt to delete a view why do I get the error ?The attempted operation was not complete. One of the Items is no longer available. It may have been deleted or moved by another user. Please perform a full refresh on the view and try the operat

0 Likes

Problem:

When I attempt to delete a view why do I get the error ?The attempted operation was not complete. One of the Items is no longer available. It may have been deleted or moved by another user. Please perform a full refresh on the view and try the operat

Resolution:

• Product Name: StarTeam
  • Product Version: 2005 R2
  • Product Component: Server
  • Platform/OS Version: Windows

Question:

When I attempt to delete a view why do I get the error ?The attempted operation was not completed. One of the Items is no longer available. It may have been deleted or moved by another user. Please perform a full refresh on the view and try the operation again.??

Answer:

This can occur if the view is being accessed when the administrator attempted to delete it and it may no longer be possible to delete the view from within the StarTeam client. Try to delete it again when no-one is using the view or just change the access rights so that the view remains in StarTeam but no-one can access it. If you must delete the view then it is recommended that you contact Borland Support and have them look into the issue as it may result in the view having to be deleted directly from the database.

Author: Martin Donnelly

Old KB# 27305
Comment List
Related
Recommended