PPM8.0 Workflow import error

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the import of a workflow from an environment to another, I have attached the log of the failed import, thereafter the error.

Errors:
Cannot save row to the database for entity

Workflow, table KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS, primary key 31021. Message from database: ORA-00001: unique constraint (TTK_PPM.SYS_C008454) violated ORA-06512: at "TTK_PPM.KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS_TRIG", line 11 ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'TTK_PPM.KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS_TRIG' {KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS_TH-300} (KNTA-10641)

Message name: MIG_CANNOT_SAVE_ROW

PPM 8.0x in order to migrate notifications linked to a workflow create them with the use of a function contained into KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS_TH that makes sulla vista KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS, che fa scattare il trigger KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS_TRIG, that update KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS_NLS, making the violation of the constraint.

Checking in homologation (environment of destination of the migration) the constraint SYS_C008454 is the one linked with the primary key of the column notification_id belonging to the table KNTA_NOTIFICATIONS_NLS. It seems that PPM tried to insert two rows with the same notification_id.

Any idea?
Thank you in advance,
- Simone

Parents
  • Hi,

I ran into the same problem today and solved it by deleting the notification in the target instance of PPM. Then I started the import of WORKFLOW_xxxxx_xx.zip again and this time the workflow including the notification in question was imported successfully.

You can find the notification by running

select * from knta_notifications_nls where notification_id = 31021

With the PARENT_TEXT and SUBJECT columns you should be able to identify the notification in question.

Good luck,

Torsten

• Hi,

I ran into the same problem today and solved it by deleting the notification in the target instance of PPM. Then I started the import of WORKFLOW_xxxxx_xx.zip again and this time the workflow including the notification in question was imported successfully.

You can find the notification by running

select * from knta_notifications_nls where notification_id = 31021

With the PARENT_TEXT and SUBJECT columns you should be able to identify the notification in question.

Good luck,

Torsten

Children
No Data