Error updating workplan status

Hi -

We are seeing a strange issue with PPM 9.42 when running the ksc_update_workplan_status command.  Essentially, it doesn't appear that setting a workplan into the COMPLETE status works at all anymore.  

Has anyone reported similar issues?

On_Hold and Cancelled appear to work fine, but COMPLETE does nothing at all.

Example:

ksc_update_workplan_status PROJECT_ID="[REQ.P.KNTA_PROJECT_PLAN]" STATUS="COMPLETE"

Thanks-

Parents
  • Hi Pepdwill,

I recommend to apply patch 9.42 0002 (PPMC_00167) as this may a be a bug.

• Hi There, 

not sure what what is causing the issue, you need to engage microfocus support team and i fear this is not the right forum for support team to troubleshoot and provide you with hotfixes... 

In my environment i have command ksc_update_workplan_status STATUS="COMPLETE" which works perfectly fine and i am on 9.50. It was working fine in 9.41 as well, not sure if it is specific to 9.42 version related. 

Maybe as next step, can you engage MicroFocus support team and here can you share the workflow step source to take a look at along with the error that you are facing. 

Lastly try to use the command this way and see if that works - ksc_update_workplan_status STATUS="COMPLETE"  

• Hi There, 

not sure what what is causing the issue, you need to engage microfocus support team and i fear this is not the right forum for support team to troubleshoot and provide you with hotfixes... 

In my environment i have command ksc_update_workplan_status STATUS="COMPLETE" which works perfectly fine and i am on 9.50. It was working fine in 9.41 as well, not sure if it is specific to 9.42 version related. 

Maybe as next step, can you engage MicroFocus support team and here can you share the workflow step source to take a look at along with the error that you are facing. 

Lastly try to use the command this way and see if that works - ksc_update_workplan_status STATUS="COMPLETE"  

Children
No Data