In PPM 9.66, is it possible calculate the IRR (Internal Rate of Return)?

Hi,

In PPM 9.66, is it possible calculate the IRR (Internal Rate of Return)?.

I saw that i can get de NVP (Net value present) but the client need too the IRR (Internal Rate of Return), but i don´t know if PPM have this function.

Thanks,

Andres

Tags:

Parents
  • Hi Andres,

IRR is not one of the built-in financials available in PPM financial summary - but another built-in indicator you may want to look at is TNR (Total Nominal Return). 

Since the exact formula for computing various financial indicators can sometimes have subtle but important differences between organizations or countries, it's a very common practice for PPM partners or administrators to leverage the built-in financial indicators & financial data of projects and proposals to compute the required financial indicators, such as ROI - or in your case, IRR.

This is typically achieved using SQL Rules, or (if the computation is especially complicated or might require accessing data outside of PPM), custom commands.

• Hi Andres,

IRR is not one of the built-in financials available in PPM financial summary - but another built-in indicator you may want to look at is TNR (Total Nominal Return). 

Since the exact formula for computing various financial indicators can sometimes have subtle but important differences between organizations or countries, it's a very common practice for PPM partners or administrators to leverage the built-in financial indicators & financial data of projects and proposals to compute the required financial indicators, such as ROI - or in your case, IRR.

This is typically achieved using SQL Rules, or (if the computation is especially complicated or might require accessing data outside of PPM), custom commands.

Children
No Data