Scorecard QPM Error When Running Calculation from SA

I am receiving this "Failed to Add QPMCalculation To Schedule" error when I run the Scorecard update (Run Now) from Site Admin. 

This has been working fine for >1 year, but suddenly this week it stopped running (shows last update 3 days ago in ALM). 

  • I've modified the start time on the PPT tab as well as increasing / decreasing the number of engines, but to no avail.
  • I ran Verify & Repair and Realign Repo
  • I restarted the ALM Service. 

I queried the QPM_KPI_Calculation table and there are >167k rows.  Could this (or another QPM* table) need some housekeeping?

Thanks

Tags:

Parents
  • You may try to set the site parameter DISABLE_VERBOSE_ERROR_MESSAGE to N and reproduce the issue. If a details button is available in the error pop up, you can expand it and share more details.

  • Thanks for the insight.  The error message I get says its entity id 1039, but I can't find it on any of the QPM* tables.  Could it be a Release ID, Milestone ID or other?

    I suspect this is the result of a few releases being deleted last week because the timing coincides.  Where do deleted releases display if not on Audit_Log?

    Mike

  • Yes, Audit_log records the deletion operations. And you may check whether the deleted entity is used in your scorecards.

  • Suggested Answer

    After a lot of research R&D and MF Support found the problem. Initially the error was with record 1039, but after further analysis it was also affecting Entitity IDs 1039-1051.  I ran this to identify the offending records and then I subsequently deleted these records from the CALCULATION_TASKS table:

    select t.CLCTSK_ENTITY_ID,* from CALCULATION_TASKS t
    where t.CLCTSK_ENTITY_ID in ('1039','1041','1043','1045','1047','1049','1051')
    and t.CLCTSK_STATUS != 'COMPLETE'
    and t.clctsk_project_uid = 'f1bd4146-764b-4659-9418-54231e297f5d'
    and t.clctsk_entity_type = 'RELEASES'

    Big thanks to MF R&D and MF Support

Reply
  • Suggested Answer

    After a lot of research R&D and MF Support found the problem. Initially the error was with record 1039, but after further analysis it was also affecting Entitity IDs 1039-1051.  I ran this to identify the offending records and then I subsequently deleted these records from the CALCULATION_TASKS table:

    select t.CLCTSK_ENTITY_ID,* from CALCULATION_TASKS t
    where t.CLCTSK_ENTITY_ID in ('1039','1041','1043','1045','1047','1049','1051')
    and t.CLCTSK_STATUS != 'COMPLETE'
    and t.clctsk_project_uid = 'f1bd4146-764b-4659-9418-54231e297f5d'
    and t.clctsk_entity_type = 'RELEASES'

    Big thanks to MF R&D and MF Support

Children
No Data