How to fetch value from java table with multiple rows in a single cell/colum using qtp?

Hi,

I need to fetch value from a Java table which has multiple rows inside a cell. Using following command iam able to get the sum of all the values if it is numbers. In case of string value it displays upper value.

JavaWindow(" ").JavaInternalframe(" ").JavaTable("").GetCellData(row,col)

Any work arounds... Kindly Suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

Parents
  • Hi,

I am also struggling in getting values from JavaTable. Unalbe to get data by using GetCellData(row,column) method. Throwing error message. I am also pasting the code. please suggest me the right way.

tbRwCnt=JavaWindow("User Logon").JavaDialog("Edit Connection Profile").JavaTable("ConnectionProfileTable").Object.getrowcount()

tbClCnt=JavaWindow("User Logon").JavaDialog("Edit Connection Profile").JavaTable("ConnectionProfileTable").Object.getcolumncount()

For i = 1 To tbRwCnt Step 1
    For j = 0 To tbClCnt-1 Step 1

tbVl=JavaWindow("User Logon").JavaDialog("Edit Connection Profile").JavaTable("ConnectionProfileTable").GetColumnName(j)

ClDt=JavaWindow("User Logon").JavaDialog("Edit Connection Profile").JavaTable("ConnectionProfileTable").GetCellData(1, tbVl)

Next

Next

Your help is more appriciated as I am struggling in tight schedule to finish.

wrote:

Hi,

I need to fetch value from a Java table which has multiple rows inside a cell. Using following command iam able to get the sum of all the values if it is numbers. In case of string value it displays upper value.

Thanks in Advance.

wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,

Raju V

• Hi,

I am also struggling in getting values from JavaTable. Unalbe to get data by using GetCellData(row,column) method. Throwing error message. I am also pasting the code. please suggest me the right way.

tbRwCnt=JavaWindow("User Logon").JavaDialog("Edit Connection Profile").JavaTable("ConnectionProfileTable").Object.getrowcount()

tbClCnt=JavaWindow("User Logon").JavaDialog("Edit Connection Profile").JavaTable("ConnectionProfileTable").Object.getcolumncount()

For i = 1 To tbRwCnt Step 1
    For j = 0 To tbClCnt-1 Step 1

tbVl=JavaWindow("User Logon").JavaDialog("Edit Connection Profile").JavaTable("ConnectionProfileTable").GetColumnName(j)

ClDt=JavaWindow("User Logon").JavaDialog("Edit Connection Profile").JavaTable("ConnectionProfileTable").GetCellData(1, tbVl)

Next

Next

Your help is more appriciated as I am struggling in tight schedule to finish.

wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in Advance.

wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,

Raju V

Children
No Data