Need demo key to install trial version

I have downloaded trial version of Unified Functional Testing 12.0. When i am trying to install it, it asked me license key. Can you please provide me demo key, so that i can use this software.

You can send key on id as well. 

Email ID :: anandgarpawar@gmail.com

Thanks,
Anand

Tags:

Parents
  • Hi @Anand1185

As Trudy stated, the HP UFT Trial does not require a license key, and you should be able to continue through that step in the installation without entering a key if you have selected the Seat License trial option.  Are you are evaluating this for possible implementation as a test automation tool?  If so, it may be helpful as well to speak with an HP Software account rep regarding features, licensing, pricing, etc.  I am happy to help align you with the appropriate rep if this would be helpful.

• Hi @Anand1185

As Trudy stated, the HP UFT Trial does not require a license key, and you should be able to continue through that step in the installation without entering a key if you have selected the Seat License trial option.  Are you are evaluating this for possible implementation as a test automation tool?  If so, it may be helpful as well to speak with an HP Software account rep regarding features, licensing, pricing, etc.  I am happy to help align you with the appropriate rep if this would be helpful.

Children
No Data