UFT and Ecilipse issue with jva options

Hi All,  

I have UFT (12.5) installed in my local machine and when I run some sample selenium code through Ecilipse i get below error in eclipse output, those who do not have UFT installed they are not getting this error.   any way to solve this issue, without affecting the UFT/Ecilipse execution? please guide me  

Error:

The current URL is https://www.hp.com/ Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -agentlib:jvmhook Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xrunjvmhook -Xbootclasspath/a:"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\java_shared\classes";"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\java_shared\classes\jasmine.jar"

• Take into account that this is a qualified guess, but this should be related to how the environment variables are configured and how they are accessed by both programs. How are they setup at your site?

Personally, I run UFT and Selenium in Eclipse without any problems, and my are specified as follows:

• _JAVA_OPTIONS = < -Xrunjvmhook -Xbootclasspath/a:"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\java_shared\classes";"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\java_shared\classes\jasmine.jar" >
    • _JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS = < -agentlib:jvmhook >