GetVisibleText vs GetROProperty

hi,

I'm trying to read the static text in PowerBuilder data window. GetVisibleText returns wrong data occasionally. I tried GetROProperty but I couldn't read the static texst as the "text" property returned the data window title.

regards,

• For what product is this question intended? This forum is a place to ask questions about how the community itself works, make suggestions, and so on. Product questions should be raised in the product forums. You can either navigate to the product forums by using the categories (e.g., Servers and Operating Systems -> ProLiant -> ProLiant ML, DL, SL Servers, or type your question into a Search field. Search will present a list of relevant posts, leading you either to the answer, or to the proper discussion board.

If you need more assistance finding the appropriate product forum, please type in the product number, and we will help you determine where to ask your questions.

Thanks,
    Warren_Admin, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
    Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

• I'm using QTP 11 with PowerBuilder 12.

regards,

medhat