Issues with datatables loaded from ALM ressources

Hello,

I am using UFT 12.52  with tests stored and launched from ALM 11.52 (for SAP tests, but that's not really relevant).

I have a test that calls actions stored in other tests. The input data for every actions is stored in the local datatable. I loaded a datatable in the test ressources  and set the test to use this datatable (in test plan => test config).

When i run the test from test lab, i get errors saying my columns do not exist in the datatable.

The way i obtained my datatable is the following : I developped on UFT, and i have an export excel action. SO i took a datatable exported from UFT, and this is what i am using as a template.

When i am on UFT and want to change the datas, i use the import file feature (right click on datatable on UFT), i noticed that UFT doesn't really care about the sheet names but it sets the data in the second sheet of excel in the second sheet of UFT. So i made sure that the datatable i uploaded to ALM was importing the right sheets in the right place when using the feature import file in UFT.

I can provide the datatable i am using, but i'm not sure this is really useful as it's just and Excel file.

Thanks a lot for any input or solution you can help me with,

regards,

Cédric.