How to Run UFT 12.02 scripts in Jenkins?

Hi Team,

I'm trying to run UFT 12.02 keyword driven framework Test Script in Win 7 ,IE8.0 in Jenkins but i'm always receiving error message as below

Building in workspace C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\HPUFTEASYDAY
[HPUFTEASYDAY] $ "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\HPUFTEASYDAY\HpToolsLauncher.exe" -paramfile props06052017113247451.txt
"Started..."
Launcher timeout is 10675199::02:48:05
Controller Polling Interval: 30 seconds
PerScenarioTimeout: 00::00:10:00 minutes
FileSystemTestRunner timeout is 10675199.02:48:05.4775807
Mc connection info is - Mc HostAddress: , McPort: 8080, Username: , UseSSL: 0, UseProxy: 0, ProxyType: 0, ProxyAddress: , ProxyPort: 0, ProxyAuth: 0, ProxyUser:
1 tests found:
E:\QTP_Automation_Testing\Test_Scripts\Saving_Card
============================================================================
06/05/2017 11:32:48 Running: E:\QTP_Automation_Testing\Test_Scripts\Saving_Card
Test result: Error
06/05/2017 11:32:48 Test complete: E:\QTP_Automation_Testing\Test_Scripts\Saving_Card

Run status: Job failed, total tests: 1, succeeded: 0, failures: 0, errors: 1
Error : E:\QTP_Automation_Testing\Test_Scripts\Saving_Card

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Parents
  • What happens on the machine that you are running the test on? Can you try and run the test manualy on the machine that you have connected to Jenkins? Do you have some other tests that work? 

Need more information then this. You can get this message when a test runs but encounters an error in the application which whould be a good error.

• What happens on the machine that you are running the test on? Can you try and run the test manualy on the machine that you have connected to Jenkins? Do you have some other tests that work? 

Need more information then this. You can get this message when a test runs but encounters an error in the application which whould be a good error.

Children
No Data