Manual Test parameters are overwritten while changing test case type from Manual to QuickTest and uploading script code in ALM via UFT
ALM Version: 12.53
UFT Vesion: 14.53
We are not sure, if manual test case parameters are getting deleted or overwritten by UFT script.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Manual test case in ALM Test Plan.
2. Add Design steps and add some parameters in 'Parameters' tab
3. Save test case and Check in to ALM
4. Change ALM test case type to QuickTest.
5. Change ALM test case status to 'Approved'
6. Checkout test case and upload UFT script code via ALM or UFT.
7. Save test case and perform Check in.
Please help if anyone has solution for above issue.