"The LeanFT Engine could not be launched" error

Hi,

We installed UFT 12.53 along with LeanFT and pointed LeanFT to Eclipse while installation.

I could see LeanFT menu option in Eclipse,  but when I try to open Application model it throws up error saying "The LeanFT Engine could not be launched" .

Thanks

Yogi

Parents Reply Children
  • I am using UFT 12.54 with LeanFT installed. I have installed LeanFT for both Eclipse and Visual Studio. I am using Eclipse Neon and Visual Studio 2015, in both case when I launch Eclipse or Visual Studio, there is a popup dialog with error message 'LeanFT' could not be launched. Can you advice, why?

Not sure if it has anything to do with the issue, the machine is window 8.1, running on internal network without access to internet, it is using concurrent license with license server setup.

Attached is the screenshot for your reference.

• I am using UFT 12.54 with LeanFT installed. I have installed LeanFT for both Eclipse and Visual Studio. I am using Eclipse Neon and Visual Studio 2015, in both case when I launch Eclipse or Visual Studio, there is a popup dialog with error message 'LeanFT' could not be launched. Can you advice, why?

Not sure if it has anything to do with the issue, the machine is window 8.1, running on internal network without access to internet, it is using concurrent license with license server setup.