UFT 12.52 Run Results Viewer does not open test results

HP Run Results Viewer of UFT 12.52 shows Could not load run result. message on opening test result.

When I try to open any test result in Run Results Viewer with option Results XML file (even those which were able to open in UFT Result View, see pic) there is an error "Could not load run result."

When I try to open any test result in Run Results Viewer with option Test name there are no Run names displayed (but they do exist):

My scripts do change results folder (this could be the reason) so I created new test in UFT 12.52 which does just simply a = 2 2, run it, tried to open results in HP Run Results Viewer, the result was the same Could not load run result. message.

Can only open last results in HP UFT Result Viewer (internal) but as you can see there is even no specification which result you are opening (Res1, Res2,3,...??? just name of the test):

But as I run lots of tests I need to open any test result I want. Is there any fix for this issue?

P.S.: HP Run Results Viewer 12.52 opens run results created by QTP 11.00 just fine, still having problems with opening 12.52 results

Parents Reply Children