I get this error when I try to save my UFT script into ALM test plan
"GetResourceFolderByPath() returned null folder"
I cannot Save As neither.
I use UFT 11.52 on WIN7.
Thanks in advance, Johnny
I am also facing same issue while trying to upload UFT scripts from local machine to ALM.
UFT version - v 12.01, Build 1112
ALM version - v 12.01
Detailed steps -
1. Open UFT and connect to ALM
2. Open an existing UFT script from local hard drive
3. Select "Save As"
4. Select an ALM path and click on Save
Now i see the error - getresourcefolderbypath() returned null folder
Note: The destination folder in ALM is already present
I have attached a screenshot of the error message already present
Thanks in Advance,
Not sure about this issue. Did you tried this way.
1. Goto ALM Test Plan module
2. Create test where you want to save and select type as QUICKTEST_TEST
3. Save the test by selecting other required fields.
4. Now from UFT, connect ALM and open this test
5. Update your scripts and save, Check-in