NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information.
This error is thrown because the SQL Server Service account used by Datamart does not have permissions to access the location : C:\Users\user1\dmMFactRecords.dat
Please verify the permission for the SQL Server account using the steps given below:
1) Launch SQL Server Configuration Manager.
2) Click SQL Server Services. The list of SQL Services will be shown in the right pane.
3) Look for the SQL Server Service that is being used by DataMart.
4) Check the column "Log on As" to verify if the correct Account is used.
5) Ensure the SQL Service Account has permissions to the folder where the <<file>>.dat folder resides.