NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information.
Take a screenshot of original settings before making any changes.
1. Browse to the Caliber Data Server in the control panel.
2. Select the logging tab.
3. Make sure that all parameters etc are set in “logging” in the control pane
4. To achieve verbose logging you will need to change the ‘flag’ registry key to decimal value ‘63’ This can be found at the following;
5. Once these settings are applied you will need to stop and start the database for the changes to take into effect.
6. Open a cmd prompt on the server and enter the following commands;
7. Open cmd prompt and enter the following commands to bring the database back up;
8. Verbose logging will now be applied to the Caliber Data Server.
9. Logs can be found at;
C:\Borland\CaliberRMServer\Logs on the server machine