NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information.
1. Create a new Word document.
2. Insert a table with 2 columns for each requirement you wish to import.
3. The left Column will be the Requirement name, and the right will be the description.
4. Change the Font of the left Column to "Heading 1" font style, and then we will use this for Caliber to know which column is the Requirement Name.
5. Leave the Description column as "Normal" font style, and Caliber will know this is for Description.
6. Save the document.
7. Open Caliber Author.
8. Depending on the Author version, open the Import from Word wizard. (Tools > Import or File > Import)
9. For "Import to Description", select the option - Formatted text, tables and images. - Select "Retrieve the requirement names from the document". - Click "Next"
10. Click on "Import all text between the above selected text styles as the requirement description. - In the top frame, select "Heading 1" - Click on "Import only the selected text below as the requirement description. - In the bottom frame, select "Normal". - Click "Next"
11. Select "Import all text, ignoring delimiters". Click "Next"
12. Select "Import all text, ignoring keywords" Click "Next"
13. Choose the location of the requirements to be imported. Click “Insert” to import.