NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information.
Error Updating TestDirector Integration Information : "Adapter error, Cannot connect to Testdirector."
When Caliber starts and when it is updating the TD integration
information, a message appears stating "Adapter error. Cannot
connect to Testdirector."
Following are the steps for the workaround.
1. Try connecting to TestDirector via the browser on the CaliberRM
2. Make sure if a project can be opened.
3. Install the Connectivity Plugin on the CaliberRM server.
4. Go to the control panel and make sure the integration is enabled
and the correct version of TestDirector is selected.
5. Stop and restart the SQM monitor service.
Author: Rajini Billahalli