NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information.
Email notification does not seem to work
A requirement has been created and have configured the project to
send email notification to other users when there is a discussion
posted on this requirement. But email notification does not seem to
work even after having the notification setup verified.
One needs to assign users to a requirement who will be getting
email notification if there is a discussion posted on this
requirement. Please follow the steps given below to assign users to
1. Open Framework Administrator.
2. View -> Users.
3. Select the user that need to be assigned to the requirement
4. Click tab "User Info" and enter user information with
the user"s email address.
5. Click tab "Group Membership" and select the member
group that user need to member of.
6. File -> Save Settings.
7. Open CaliberRM Client.
8. Select the project and a particular requirement.
9. Select the tab "Responsibilities" and select the same
member group for which the user was assigned (refer to step
10. Verify if the user"s name is under this group and then
verify if the user is "selected."
11. Try to post a discussion and check if the assigned user is
getting an email notification.
Author: Rajini Billahalli