NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information.
How can I restore a single userid without restoring all of the other deleted users in the database?
How can I restore a single userid without restoring all of the
other deleted users in the database?
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A VIABLE BACKUP OF YOUR
CALIBERRM DATABASE BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES
Using the IVQL utility, you can change deleted users (marked
deleted) to disabled or enabled.
*** To obtain the IVQL utility, please contact Borland
1. From a command prompt, type in the following
2. You will want to locate the users ID for restore. Run the
following command to obtain all the deleted user ID"s (if you
already know the users ID, proceed to step 3)
SELECT * from User_v300_p WHERE
3. Once you have the users ID, run the following command with
the users ID in place of userid at the end.
UPDATE User_v300_p SET account_state=0 WHERE
* If you want to just change the user from deleted to
disabled, you can run the following command instead:
UPDATE User_v300_p SET account_state=1 WHERE
4. Now, once the user(s) have been restored, type
commit and then quit.