IMPORTANT NOTICE:  As of 21 February, anything posted in this community WILL NOT BE MIGRATED to our new community site.   We have pulled all user information and data from this site and are now in an approximately week long process of importing users, roles, and data to our new site.  We are leaving this site open and active so you can post and hopefully get a response until the migration is complete.   Once complete, the URL  that currently takes you to this site will take you to our new site so your bookmarks will work as always.  Please read the information on a New Login Process

Together Document Generation blog site

Is there a separate site to exchange lessons learned on the Together Document Generation?

I've created templates that ran successfully. Most of them are copies from a previously running template. And have become familiar with the syntax and the various nested iterations.

But now I am stuck with a particular report, a copy from a previously running report.

I would like to see various examples.

Please advice.

• I assume this is the site, therefore here are the details of the template I created.

1. Iteration by Package; Scope options=Default, Search Options: Recurse Subpackages=no, Recurse Subnodes=yes, Include Parent Element=no, Visit Diagrams=yes, Include Shortcuts=yes, no Filter Expression

a. Iteration by UseCase Diagram20; Scope options=Default, Search Options: Recurse Subpackages=no, Recurse Subnodes=yes, Include Parent Element=no, Visit Diagrams=yes, Include Shortcuts=yes, no Filter Expression

I. Header has Data Control, Data Source: Element Property=Name<hardcoded>, Other, Formatting Style=Heading 1; Delimiter for multiple values=New Line, Render HTML tags, Render etc

ii. Static Section

1. Data Control, Data Source: Source, Element Property=Name <hardcoded>, Other, Formatting Style=Heading 2

2. Data Control, Data Source: Source, Element Property=Description <hardcoded>, Other, Formatting Style=Normal

3. Panel Control, Setting = all default

a. Image Control, type = Diagram

iii. Element Iterator, MetaType=UseCase20

1. Static Section; Scope options=Default, Search Options: Recurse Subpackages=no, Recurse Subnodes=yes, Include Parent Element=no, Visit Diagrams=yes, Include Shortcuts=yes, no Filter Expression

a. Data Control, Data Source: Source, Element Property=Name <hardcoded>, Other, Formatting Style=Heading 3

b. Data Control, Data Source: Source, Element Property=Description <hardcoded>, Other, Formatting Style=Normal

Runtime options selection

Format = RTF

Project = System of Systems Concept

Include = Diagrams, rest are not selected