IMPORTANT NOTICE:  As of 21 February, anything posted in this community WILL NOT BE MIGRATED to our new community site.   We have pulled all user information and data from this site and are now in an approximately week long process of importing users, roles, and data to our new site.  We are leaving this site open and active so you can post and hopefully get a response until the migration is complete.   Once complete, the URL  that currently takes you to this site will take you to our new site so your bookmarks will work as always.  Please read the information on a New Login Process

Can the folder selection be retained on tab change

I see that there is an option called  "restore folder selection on tab change". I presume that this serves to keep the folder selection of the current tab if we move to another tab and come back.

I was hoping for an option that would retain the folder selection when we move away as well, which always changes the focus to the root folder.

This is particularly impractical if you want to audit a file. You are in the proper directory in the file tab, you slect the Audit tab and the folder switches to root on which the audit is done. Since the Audit is a rather lengthy process, I was wondering if there was an option to retain the folder selection on new tab.

Or is this an enhancement request?

Thanks