NOTICE: Our Community is moving. Get more information. Updated information on a New Login Process
· Select the Start Step
· Open the properties of the Step
· Highlight the ‘Execute Base state’
· The default option for ‘Execute Base state’ is ‘True’. This needs to be ‘False’ to prevent the application recording from the ‘Start’ or base step. The user can then record from a specific step within the visual test.
· Launch the application and locate the section of the application which needs to be tested.
· Select a step from which you want to record from.
· Select Record
· Record the steps of the interaction with the application