IMPORTANT NOTICE: As of 21 February, anything posted in this community WILL NOT BE MIGRATED to our new community site. We have pulled all user information and data from this site and are now in an approximately week long process of importing users, roles, and data to our new site. We are leaving this site open and active so you can post and hopefully get a response until the migration is complete. Once complete, the URL that currently takes you to this site will take you to our new site so your bookmarks will work as always. Please read the information on a New Login Process
By default there is no hotkey assigned for manually stopping a Silk4Net test in Visual Studio. However you can set a hotkey for this in Visual Studio keyboard options. See Steps below:-
- Open Visual Studio.
- Select Tools | Options.
- Select Environment | Keyboard.
- Scroll to "Test.TestResults.StopTestRun".
- Click on "Press shortcut keys" field and record an unused shortcut. (eg - "Ctrl+Alt+N) - or reassign an existing shortcut. See screenshot below.
- Click Assign and select OK.
- Run your test and press the hotkey combination to stop the execution.