LABELS proporties (NO-KEY-LETTER)

Hi

This feature will disable the underscore for a label when using an '&'.

Is there an environmental configuration for this, instead of changing all programs to add this properties (NO-KEY-LETTER) to the labels. I have looked, but just I case I missed it.

Thanks!!

Dennis

Parents
  • I'm not sure I understand the question - do you want to keep the & symbol. If so there are 2 ways to do it. Use the NO-KEY_LETTER style or put in 2 && symbols in the title, see below:

03 Screen1-La-1, Label, COL 10.60, LINE 3.10, LINES 2.20 CELLS, SIZE 12.30 CELLS,
    ID IS 1, LABEL-OFFSET 0, TITLE "AT&T", NO-KEY-LETTER.

03 Screen1-La-1a, Label, COL 10.70, LINE 7.30, LINES 2.20 CELLS, SIZE 12.30 CELLS,
    ID IS 3, LABEL-OFFSET 0, TITLE "AT&&T".

• Hi shjerpe,

Sorry for the confusion, we want to keep the '&'.
    Lets say we have and supplier name 'T&T', when we try to display this information on the screen as a label we see lose the ''&' and the letter get underscored.
    We can add the property (NO-KEY-LETTER) to keep the '&', but do not want to change all programs to add the property.
    Just is wondering if there was a environmental variable (something global) that we can use so that we do not have to change the coding.
    Thanks!!
  • Verified Answer

There isn't an environment or runtime configuration variable to provide what you are looking for. I would think you'd want to keep most of the shortcuts that & provides, the ones where you want to keep the & versus having a shortcut using && seems the quickest fix.

• Verified Answer

There isn't an environment or runtime configuration variable to provide what you are looking for. I would think you'd want to keep most of the shortcuts that & provides, the ones where you want to keep the & versus having a shortcut using && seems the quickest fix.

Children
No Data