Error 292

I'm getting return code 292 when I run C$JAVA with op-code CJAVA-CALLSTATIC. Has anyone already saw this error before? Tks.

• Do you get an error when using CALL "C$JAVA" USING CJAVA-NEW ?
  • Good afertnoom (2:18 PM in Brazil),

I created a Java class API that returns a string of installed certificates separated by ";". This api works fine. In Acucobol I created a paragraph for execute the C$JAVA with the appropriate values (see the paragraph below) and get the return value into a COBOL string variable (info variable PIC X(5000)). After that I'll populate a Acucobol list box with this variable contents. I thought in split it directly in list box when find ";" character, but I accpect sugestions.
    However, when I perform this paragraph, I get the code 292 into STATUS-VAL variable and I don't know from where this return code comes.

seleciona-rotulo-certificado.
    CALL "C$JAVA"
    USING CJAVA-CALLSTATIC,
    "br/com/javac/util/CertificadoDigital",
    "listaInformacoesCertificados",
    "(X)X",
    DIR-XML-PAR OF ARQPAR,
    info
    GIVING STATUS-VAL

IF STATUS-VAL = 0 THEN
    DISPLAY MESSAGE BOX "A lista de certificados instalados f
    - "oi gerada no arquivo de log."
    TITLE IS "NFe" TYPE IS MB-OK ICON
    IS MB-DEFAULT-ICON
    ELSE
    DISPLAY MESSAGE BOX "Erro " STATUS-VAL
    TITLE IS "NFe" TYPE IS MB-OK ICON
    IS MB-ERROR-ICON
    END-IF

Can you help me?

Carlos

PS: Sorry my English
  • The return code should be the value returned by C$JAVA in the range from 0 down to -13 according to its documentation. The DISPLAY MESSAGE BOX should convert the value to text, but if your data type for STATUS-VAL is not correct, you might not be seeing the actual return code value in the message box displayed.
  • The return code should be the value returned by C$JAVA in the range from 0 down to -13 according to its documentation. The DISPLAY MESSAGE BOX should convert the value to text, but if your data type for STATUS-VAL is not correct, you might not be seeing the actual return code value in the message box displayed.