Vutil error 94

We ran the following vutil command and got an error code of 94. What is error 94? We check the documentation but 94 was not listed.

vutil command options were:  "vutil32 -unload -t ", followed by the input and output file names.

Parents
  • My runtime manual says that status 94 indicates too many files open by the current process (open).  I tried to duplicate the issue but couldn't.  Are you sure the file is not in use at the time of the vutil32 command (probly would be a status 93 but just askin) by a backup or something?  Is it a read-only file (sure, should not matter, but just askin)

Does vutil32 -rebuild issue the same status 94 on the file?

94,10  too many files open

94,62 one of the LINAGE values for this file is illegal or out of range

94,63 key not specified (specifying a table whose size is zero) in a SORT or MERGE statement

• My runtime manual says that status 94 indicates too many files open by the current process (open).  I tried to duplicate the issue but couldn't.  Are you sure the file is not in use at the time of the vutil32 command (probly would be a status 93 but just askin) by a backup or something?  Is it a read-only file (sure, should not matter, but just askin)

Does vutil32 -rebuild issue the same status 94 on the file?

94,10  too many files open

94,62 one of the LINAGE values for this file is illegal or out of range

94,63 key not specified (specifying a table whose size is zero) in a SORT or MERGE statement

Children
No Data