My goal is to access a method in C++ or C# .dll file. I have performed the following in C++,
however unable to get the expected output.
1. Created a C++ Sample.dll to display "Hello World" on the console.
2. Release Sample.dll and Sample.lib into my COBOL working folder.
3. Accessed the .dll and the method from AcuCobol program using CALL.
4. Didn't show any exception while accessing the .dll or the method.
5. However "Hello world" is not getting displayed.
6. Also, how to pass a value into a function in the .dll and return the processed value.