Questions related to AcuXDBC on 64-bit systems.
1) Does it work on a 64-bit pc?
2) Are there any 64-bit systems that do not work?
3) Are there any changes that must be done?
4) Are there any differences between how AcuXDBC work on 32-bit systems versus 64-bit systems?
5) Are there any known problems experienced wiith 64-bit systems and AcuXDBC?
1) AcuXDBC is supported on 64bit from V7.4 onwards through V8.0.
2) AcuXDBC (Client) is only available as a 32 bit binary.
3) AcuXDBC will install and work on a 64 bit PC but will install and work as a 32 bit.
4) There are no differences between the 64 and 32 bit versions as it only works as a 32 bit.
5) There are no known problems although people taking 64 bit are mentioning Windows Vista which has more security.