I am pleased to announce the general availability of extend® 10.4 – the next release within its ACUCOBOL technology line and market leading solution supporting ACUCOBOL developers.
extend 10.4 will be generally available on April 29th, 2021.
With thousands of mission critical COBOL systems leveraging ACU technology, this next release further underscores the Micro Focus commitment to ACUCOBOL developers and the core business applications they support.
extend 10.4 Release Highlights include...
- A New JSON Parser
- Grid Control enhancements with the possibility to hide and move columns
- Windows-1252 code page support in C$XML
- Support for loading .NET assemblies on the Server side when working with Thin Client or/and AcuToWeb
- Enhanced CSS Generator with support for individual graphical control customization
- Enhancements and New RESTful Web services support in RMNet
- And more..
More information on this release can be found here:
If you wish to register for a product trial or have questions about this new extend offering, please contact your Micro Focus account manager.