I am pleased to announce the general availability of extend® 10.5 – the next release within its ACUCOBOL technology line and market leading solution supporting ACUCOBOL developers.
With thousands of mission critical COBOL systems leveraging ACU technology, this next release further underscores the Micro Focus commitment to ACUCOBOL developers and the core business applications they support.
extend 10.5 Release Highlights include...
- New AcuToWeb extensions
- AcuToWeb Desktop Auto-update
- URL redirection when a program is closed
- Screen Auto-resize
- Graphical control enhancements
- Grid Control enhancements
- Entry-field enhancement
- New Web Browser Graphical Control
- Support for COBOL deployment into Docker containers
- 64-bit Binaries for ACUCOBOL-GT Dev Sys , AcuBench , Thin Client, etc..
- JSON Parse/Generate enhancements
- New library routines for Unicode support
- Customer’s enhancement requests.
- Windows 11, Windows 2022 Server and AIX 7.3 Support
- And more…
More information on this release can be found here:
If you wish to register for a product trial or have questions about this new extend offering, please contact your Micro Focus account manager.