Catch Up on Micro Focus Universe!
Micro Focus Universe was crammed with Application Modernization & Connectivity. If you missed a session, then you are in luck. This edition of the AMC newsletter captures all the playback. Explore the Universe from wherever you are right now!
What can you learn?
- Event Keynote: James Barclay, Team Director, Jaguar Racing discussed our new technical partnership with Jaguar Racing. He explained how working together would help power digital transformation and leverage analytics and improve results on and off the track.
- The AMC track keynote with Neil Fowler, Senior VP and General Manager, Micro Focus: He addressed how digital transformation powers significant change, and your core systems of record. Many of these systems are mainframe-based and at the heart of delivering this new competitive advantage. The Micro Focus Modernization solution supports a transformational journey to create greater value from longstanding IT investments, on or off the mainframe.
- Other AMC sessions include Strategic Modernization, Mainframe Access and Security, and featured products: Enterprise Suite, Visual COBOL, ChangeMan, ZMF lines and Host Connectivity lines.
- Q & A session with the Standish Group: Don’t miss it! Read more here.
Protected & Connected Webinar
The mainframe lives in a connected, digital, hybrid IT World. It must meet a new generation of demands while continuing to extend enterprise-level security to an ever-changing world of business applications.
Traditional host platforms, such as IBM Z, IBM i, HPE NonStop, or Unix, are well-suited to play a pivotal role in digital transformation. These vendors have rigorously innovated the platforms over the years to expose their functionalities to internal and external systems.
Don’t miss this webinar on Wednesday, May 5 with our guest speaker from IDC to get valuable insights for your protected and connected digital mainframe. You’ll also hear from Micro Focus about simple technology steps you can adopt today to meet security, privacy, and mainframe access objectives.
Announcing ACUCOBOL extend 10.4
Do you wonder what’s next for ACUCOBOL? The latest release of Extend gives you a closer look at the next generation of ACU technology.
Join Micro Focus and the ACUCOBOL community on Thursday, May 12 to hear from the experts on the Micro Focus product team. They’ll discuss and demonstrate the latest capabilities within Extend 10.4 supporting ACUCOBOL development, deployment, and modernization.
Don’t miss this opportunity to pose your questions to our expert panel. We look forward to seeing you there! Register here.
What is Application Modernization?
We define modernization as the process of digitizing traditional processes on a timeline that aligns with our customers’ business strategy.
Application Modernization, (or AppMod) happens when an enterprise adds new, modern functionality to what an application already does.
Blogs & Press Articles
- Where Robots meet Big Iron: RPA and the Mainframe - read here.
- Modernization News: Micro Focus formulizes status as an AWS partner – read here.
- COBOL Supports the World’s Business Operations – read here.
- The Strategic Mainframe Modernization Executive Forum – a wrap! Read here.
- Core Business Systems Value Unlocked at Micro Focus Universe – read here.
- COBOL: After 60+ Years, the Language continues to show Lasting Resilience— read here.
- TechChannel: Unlocking COBOL Business Value – read here.
- Now is definitely no time to die for IBM’s Mighty Mainframe nor 007—read here.
- Continual Modernization Programs are key to IT Success—read here.
- La modernisation comme axe privilégié de transformation numérique (French Language) —read here.
Connect with us
We want to thank you for your constant support in the AppMod & Connectivity world. If there is anything else you would like to see—feel free to let us know, don’t be shy!