Interaction between config files and config repository

Hi everybody,

I was wondering, if I would use local config files and the configuration of the config repository together and both configurations have some common parameters, which of the values will be used? Those from the local configuration file or those from the repository?

Background of the question: I've found out that some of the configuration parameters from the config repository (obtained through itadmin config dump) doesn’t really propagate to the IORs that are using the configuration repository.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Cristian

Parents
  • Thank you for posting this question.

Which configuration parameters from the CFR don't appear to be used by the server?

The "itadmin config dump" command will provide the configuration presented to the server, regardless of whether it is from the CFR, or a configuration file. However, it is possible for the server to override these settings using input parameters, or hard-coded values.

If you provide more specific information around the problem you are seeing, we may be able to help.
  • Thank you for posting this question.

Which configuration parameters from the CFR don't appear to be used by the server?

The "itadmin config dump" command will provide the configuration presented to the server, regardless of whether it is from the CFR, or a configuration file. However, it is possible for the server to override these settings using input parameters, or hard-coded values.

If you provide more specific information around the problem you are seeing, we may be able to help.
Children
No Data