please I have troubles with debugging. I have this situation:
- compiled .GNT and .IDY file (can't use .INT, because program is called from Infor SunSystems and there must be GNT)
- I have checked "compile for debugging" and "enable multiprocess debugging"
- then I start my app (Infor SunSystems) and connect to it from Visual Studio via Debug -> Attach to process, here I choose Micro Focus: Native Debugger Code
- then when my program run, it will stop on first line, but when I hit F11 key, it runs thru to the end
- BUT, and this is interesting, when this program called another program, which is still compiled in Net Express 5.1 debugging is working, F11 key move line by line in code in Visual Studio!
- please, there must by some solution, how to debug correctly, mostly if programs compiled in Net Express, can be debugged in Visual Studio :-)
Thanks for any help