I'm trying to make a new C# Application and execute existing Cobol Code. My problem now is:
If i create a Cobol solution in Visual Studio and
- set the Output type to "Link Library", i can compile it to a .dll file, but couldn't add this file as a reference in my C# solution.
- Error: Make sure that the file is accessible and is a valid Assembly or COM-Component
- - set the Output type to "Class Library", i get lot of Errors. For example:
- Error: COBCH0860 Object references must be specified at 01 level ...
- Unknwown types; Redefines on incorrect field; Not a data name ...
Does anyone know how i can compile existing code files and import it to my new Application or fix my Problems above?