COBCH0865 : Failed to find system program "acufh" (Visual Cobol r3 trial)

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 20 January 2011]

Hi.

I am trying to create a VISION data file (this is a new supported feature in VCr3).
However, when I include the necessary support : $SET CALLFH(acufh)
I get an error : COBCH0865 : Failed to find system program 'acufh'.

I've tried everything I can think of, adding paths, copying to project directory, adding to the VS project, but the error persists.

Does anybody have an idea if/how this can be solved ?
This is the 1 month TRIAL version.

Thanks,
- Peter -
Parents
  • Are you getting this error during compile? During runtime? This looks like a compile error to me, but I just want to be sure.

As Chris stated, you need to ensure that your LIB environment variable is pointing to the lib subdirectory of the Vision installation. It may be the case that acufh is case sensitive (in which case, CALLFH(ACUFH) would work, while CALLFH(acufh) would not).

If none of this helps, then more details would be useful about what your environment looks like.
  • Are you getting this error during compile? During runtime? This looks like a compile error to me, but I just want to be sure.

As Chris stated, you need to ensure that your LIB environment variable is pointing to the lib subdirectory of the Vision installation. It may be the case that acufh is case sensitive (in which case, CALLFH(ACUFH) would work, while CALLFH(acufh) would not).

If none of this helps, then more details would be useful about what your environment looks like.
Children
No Data