Trial Activation

Hi,

I am getting the Activation failed message when I try to activate the free trial of Visual Cobol PE. I used the same email address that I entered to download the product. How should I activate?

Thanks,

Chris

Parents
  • Verified Answer

If you still cannot activate the Visual COBOL PE license then send me an email at chris.glazier@microfocus.com and tell me which product you are trying to use, the Visual Studio version or the Eclipse version.

Also please note that a Visual COBOL Trial and the Visual COBOL PE product are not the same thing.

If you requested and downloaded a Trial then this is a 30 Day product license used for evaluation purposes prior to purchasing the full licensed copy of Visual COBOL.

The Visual COBOL PE product is the Personal Edition which can be used for one year but for training and academic purposes only.
  • Verified Answer

If you still cannot activate the Visual COBOL PE license then send me an email at chris.glazier@microfocus.com and tell me which product you are trying to use, the Visual Studio version or the Eclipse version.

Also please note that a Visual COBOL Trial and the Visual COBOL PE product are not the same thing.

If you requested and downloaded a Trial then this is a 30 Day product license used for evaluation purposes prior to purchasing the full licensed copy of Visual COBOL.

The Visual COBOL PE product is the Personal Edition which can be used for one year but for training and academic purposes only.
Children
No Data