ACCEPT Screen Level Data.

Hi,

We used to capture the data from Screen Area using ACCEPT clause. The variable we defined inside Screen Area like

01 GMD3010A-DATA

05 LINE 04 COL 62 PIC X     USING GMD-PEP.

And using ACCEPT GMD3010A-DATA we used to capture the data for GMD-REP. So whenever we are capturing any data from HELP screen we have to pass this to GMD-PEP.  So is there any alternate way to populate the GMD-REP value without MOVE statement. Please advice.

Parents
  • Hi Chris,

My requirement is that initially I have moved some values to field GMD-REP. GMD-REP is Screen Level DATA as I mentioned. Now a separate help screen will be pop up by pressing F12 key and values can be selected from that Screen. Is it possible to update GMD-REP through cursor co-ordinate w/o moving any direct value to this field.

• Hi Chris,

My requirement is that initially I have moved some values to field GMD-REP. GMD-REP is Screen Level DATA as I mentioned. Now a separate help screen will be pop up by pressing F12 key and values can be selected from that Screen. Is it possible to update GMD-REP through cursor co-ordinate w/o moving any direct value to this field.

Children
No Data